Add team members to my campaign
Sometimes there's more than one person involved in creating your campaign and you want them acknowledged on your page. This is really simple on Chuffed.org.
To Add Team Members:
1. Head to chuffed.org/login. Fill in your login details and click the "Login" button
2. Click on the green "Edit your campaign" button
3. Under the "Manage" tab. Click "Team".
4. Click the "Create Team Member" button.
5. Fill out the Team member's details and then click 'Add Team Members'. They'll be sent an email notifying them that they've been added to your campaign. Note that they will be able to edit your campaign and will be displayed in the Team Member or the Fundraisers section of your campaign page. To change their display picture on your campaign page, they'll need to log in and update their profile picture in their Chuffed.org account.
6. You will need to decide whether or not these team members how the team members are a part of the campaign and allocate them the appropriate category where necessary. For example if you want them to be a fundraiser, you will need to select the fundraiser option. If you want them to be able to edit the campaign as well, click the "editor" option. If you just want them to be represented on the page, you won't need to select either option. You will only need to create a Team Member for them.