Gift Aid for UK charities
If you are a UK charity, Chuffed.org enables you to collect Gift Aid Declarations from your donors. At this stage, we do not process the Gift Aid Declarations directly with HMRC, so you will need to take the Gift Aid Declarations that we collect and process them with HMRC to receive the Gift Aid.
To collect Gift Aid Declarations on Chuffed.org:
1. Head to chuffed.org/login. Fill in your login details and click the "Login" button
2. Choose "Edit your campaign".
3. Scroll down to the “Customize” section under the "Setup" heading on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Tick the "Collect Gift Aid Declarations" box and type in your official Charity Name. Note that the option to collect addresses will be automatically switched on as these are required for Gift Aid Declarations.
5. On the donation form, donor will be able to make their Gift Aid Declarations
6. The donor will then receive a receipt with the following declaration
7. You can then use the information in your Donor Data to know which donors made declarations and their donation amounts and addresses.